Branch Manager - Landscape Maintenance
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Bemus Landscape Inc
Our Branch Managers take responsibility for creating lasting client relationships, training and leading our teams of field employees and producing profitable results for the branch.
Successful Managers have strong organizational skills, a sense of urgency in responding to our clients and a passion for performing high-quality work.
We are always working to improve systems and processes and enjoy having forward-thinking, positive people on our team!
Candidates should have extensive experience with:
- customer service and client relationships
- crew scheduling and organization for efficiency
- safe work practices
- knowledge of plant materials and other landscaping materials
- principles of supervision and coaching
- administrative procedures
- budgeting and financial operations
Candidates will need to have the skills to:
- manage all aspects of their portfolio of maintenance jobs
- communicate and work effectively with others
- manage time and projects effectively
- manage branch within expense and profitability standards
- role model safety practices, administrative policies, and organizational values
- supervise multiple Account Managers and other staff
- work independently
- work within G Suite and other company software programs
- communicate effectively in written and verbal form
- make effective presentations
- provide excellent customer service by ensuring clients needs are fulfilled in an accurate, complete, and timely fashion
- demonstrate courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism
Competitive salary and generous bonus plan
Paid sick leave, holidays and vacation days
Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance options are available
401k plan is available
Company vehicle, laptop, phone and shirts provided
Working with a positive, energetic and motivated team
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.