Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Mimecast Services Limited
Job Location(s) US-MA-Lexington
Position Type Permanent - Full Time
More information about this job:
The Salesforce Developer works in conjunction with the project architects and the broader business team to build SFDC-based solutions to meet the business needs. Depending on the nature of the project, this role will be required to configure the solution within the Salesforce platform and/or perform custom development and may be called on to assist with activities like scoping and documentation.
- Work closing with Business Analysts to translate business requirements into wellarchitected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and AppExchange products
- Develop, test, document and maintain out of the box and / or custom solutions, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions
- Create innovative ways to integration with Salesforce and other business systems
- 5+ years of progressively responsible experience in a Business Systems role, providing hands-on recommendations for process and systems improvement, while undertaking various development projects
- Proven ability to develop and optimize integrated business processes across disparate systems
- 3+ years experience being a key stakeholder in a Salesforce.com (or CRM tool) implementation, or experience implementing a major add on to Salesforce.com (or CRM tool), such as CPQ, Business Intelligence, Marketing-Lead Automation, etc.
- 2+ years of developing, configuring, and supporting the Salesforce product suite including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud Community Cloud and AppExchange solutions
- Extensive development experience using Lightning Components, Visualforce, Apex (controllers, triggers, batch, etc.), and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce pointandclick application administration interface
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Experience with full lifecycle development
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Requirements, design, testing, documentation, implementation, and support
- Advocate of best practices, design principles and development methodologies
- A highly-accomplished communicator, both in senior management settings as well on a one to one basis
- Ability to articulate process changes and improvements up and down the organization
- At ease in leveraging virtual resources and teaming to drive projects to on time completion
- Collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life coverage. Mimecast is an entrepreneurial and high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Mimecasters strive on being high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion and integrity.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.