Utility Maintenance Technician
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Servicon Systems Inc
Category Facilities Maintenance
Shift Days Monday through Friday
Shift Hours (Start) 7:00 AM
Shift Hours (End) 3:30 PM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required None
Background Requirements Must be able to work in US. No felonies
Citizenship Must be U.S. Citizen, Lawful Permanent Resident , Refugee/Asylee
Clearance (Live Scan) No
Security Clearance Status None
Security Clearance Type Not Required
Rate of Pay USD $14.50/Hr.
The Service Worker will perform a vast array of tasks dependent on the requirements of the customer in a safe, efficient, timely and quality manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; window cleaning, power washing, street sweeping, trash sorting, wood dismantling, deep cleaning services, recycling, tug / forklift duties, landscaping, minor maintenance such a replacing lights, painting, filter replacement, etc. and other similar services.
1. Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client's policy and procedures and work performance is base on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency.
2. Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
3. Proficient in performing various utility tasks in accordance with Servicon's policies, procedures and processes.
4. Responsible for performing assigned work to Servicon's quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
5. May be requested to assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety, company policies & procedures, proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
6. Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed verifying that all work has been done in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and monthly special requests.
7. Ensures that supplies are neatly stored in their work area, equipment / tools are maintained in good working order, equipment repairs are reported in a timely manner and equipment is cleaned thoroughly at the end of each shift.
8. Driving company trucks, forklifts, tugs and other motorized vehicles in performance of the work assigned, pick-up / deliveries, perform assigned job duties and commute to other Servicon job sites. All company and client driving regulation and policies must be
followed and associate must be on the "Authorized Company Drivers" list. Responsible for informing immediate supervisor if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired. If the license has been renewed a current photocopy of the license will be turned into
your immediate supervisor and forwarded to the Human Resource Department.
9. Other jobs and duties as personally identified or assigned to meet the highest standards of quality, service and cost effectiveness.
Education: High School diploma or GED equivalent is preferred and 1 to 2 years experience as a Custodian or Utility Worker.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Long periods of walking, standing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, lifting and other physical demands are required to perform work. Weather changes based on the geography and time of year.