Recruitment and Engagement Manager
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
An outstanding career opportunity has arisen for an aspiring recruitment manager or HR professional to join the country's leading home care company. Home Instead are leading the revolution in care and changing the face of aging, in order to continue and drive forward we require a unique team of friendly and compassionate CAREGivers, therefore we are looking for someone to lead our recruitment team at our office in Bromley.
We are looking for someone with recruitment experience in any fast paced sector who can create and deliver a pro-active recruitment strategy positioning Home Instead as the employer of choice in the home care sector. You will need to develop new ideas and initiatives to find and recruit new talented CAREGivers and just as importantly ensure they feel part of our culture and family throughout their career with Home Instead. Like the CAREGivers you will be recruiting no experience in care is required just a desire to make a difference.
* You will work in partnership with the senior management team and our current recruiter to advise and support them through recruitment drives and to ensure that there is a consistent and fair approach to managing people across all levels to maintain the ethos and culture of Home Instead.
* You will manage and enhance our social media strategy.
* The ideal person for this role will enjoy and have a real passion for working with people in a Recruitment environment and have the desire to take on a hands on and varied role in a growing entrepreneurial company
* You'll need to be very good at managing relationships at all levels; you'll have great emotional intelligence and be able to keep up with what is going on within a very fast-paced environment/industry, all the while maintaining a brilliant eye for detail.
* Excellent communication skills are essential for this role, as is the ability to adapt your style to deal with all sorts of people in all sorts of situations. Approachable, informal, calm and patient and is someone that managers will turn to during times of stress.
* You'll be the Line Manager of the recruitment team and a reliable source of support to the management team. Pro-activity is a very necessary characteristic for being successful in this role, as is an unwavering positivity.
The salary is commensurate with experience, from £25,000 to £38,000