Recruiter/Senior Recruiter with Polish
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
We offer FIXED term employment contract for 12 months with a possibility to extend or to become permanent afterwards.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They will have experience identifying and closing candidates, ideally in the distribution, logistics and supply chain field. They will also have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate pushback and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the mentality to "profile people and gauge chemistry of candidates for fit and understand their motivation" rather than sell a role.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for all-level openings.
• Recruiting experience in corporate and/or agency including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Knowledge of English language on very good level (speaking and writing).
• Knowledge of POLISH language required (speaking and writing).
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Candidate Tracking System experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple tasks, searches, projects and client relationships.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
• Experience managing recruiters and/or coordinators preferred
Waters Barnes Associates
SW6 Associates Ltd