Temporary Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Ideally you will be available before Xmas, but if not, we can wait until January for the right person and all being well, it would be great if you were interested in staying longterm with us.
We are a small, ultra-friendly recruitment agency and specialise in providing office staff to local companies. Please do check out our social media postings for an idea of the type of company we are, we are very customer service focussed and you will not be expected to make lots of sales calls. The main aspects of the role are as follows..
* Matching suitable candidates to vacancies
* Resourcing for candidates using job boards such as Reed
* Interviewing potential candidates and selling the vacancies to them
* Lots of communication with candidates and clients
* Good IT literacy required and a great command of the English language
* A flexible, team player is a "must" willing to go the extra mile
* Assisting with any charity events
* Visiting clients on occasion
* Marketing duties such as social media
* Office administration and assisting Georgia, our Office Manager
* Full training will be given if you do not have previous recruitment experience.
* Full time role but would consider part-time if you have previous recruitment experience
iRecruit Partners Ltd
Simply Commerce Group