Project Manager - Architectural Metalwork
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
The new Project Manager will have overall control of the planning, design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of each project. As this role will involve regular communication with existing and potential clients, we are looking for applicants who have a very professional and courteous approach to business. Experience managing multi million pound architectural metalwork projects is essential. Applicants must have a proven ability to manage multiple projects, under their own initiative.
Our clients head quarters is in West Yorkshire, however their site operations extend nationwide. The PM will primarily be office based, but occasional site visits working away will be required.
- Be IT literate in word and excel and have an excel command of the English language both oral and literal.
- Have a broad knowledge of ICE, NEC or JCM.
- Have an ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Have a sound commercial understanding of large scale contract
- Construction Management Related Degree (or equivalent)
- CSCS Black Managers Card.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established company