Site Cleaning Supervisor
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
* Regular contact with Operations manager and Contract manager to ensure any building faults or defects are reported and cleaning is of the required standard
* Excellent knowledge of cleaning including floor care and technical works relating to the daily care of the venue.
* The Company's business objectives are achieved and profitability is maintained
* Provide a technical reference for the team on all aspects of cleaning service delivery and guidance on complex issues and ensure a robust training programme in use of specialist equipment, systems and work methods.
* Improve procedure and process to support the continuous improvement of the service, including monitor of customer satisfaction levels, analysis and improvement in procurement of cleaning stores and equipment.
* Manage staff resources allocated to the team and use judgment to deal with daily unforeseen problems with limited guidance, within established processes and procedures
* The company is provided with the specified service support functions (soft services) effectively and efficiently, ensuring that the Client can deliver unhindered business
* To build relationships with key clients at the venue to deliver a better service to them. Communicate effectively at all times; acting as a communication link between the client and management.
* Ensure SLAs in place with clients are adhered to and performance monitoring processes in place.
* To deliver against set contractual Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreements
* Monitoring performance, developing performance improvement plans (financial, labour, and operational) and ensuring event reports reflect all issues
* Ensuring IT reporting systems are developed and used affectively to prove KPI and SLA requirements
* Ensuring staff are trained in event procedure
* Leading teams to find pragmatic solutions in new or unusual circumstances or where there is incomplete information
* Directing and leading from the front particularly in times of uncertainty and change
* Developing and promoting a culture of openness by welcoming feedback and challenge from others and using it to improve business and team performance