BMS Controls Engineer
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Experis IT
BMS Controls Engineer - West Midlands
You will be joining a renowned and reputable engineering business. This role is a field based role and you will be required to have your own form of transportation.
- Experienced BMS/Controls Engineer with Trend Experience
- Niagara experience would be beneficial.
- Electrical Competency level
- Good Organizational Skills,
- A working knowledge of Trend Controls Systems Encompassing IQ Vision,
- 963 Operating Platform,
- Control Strategy Design,
- Applications Knowledge,
- Recognised Customer Liaison.
- Similar knowledge of an alternative range or provider would be considered.
- Previous industry experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently
- Ability to use experience to appropriately apply the established standards
- Demonstrated ability to effective manage a team
- Previous customer service experience
3 month contract initially with the option to go permanent.
Rate £35.00 - £37.50 per hour
Apply today to find out more!