Year 1 Teacher
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Reeson Education
REESON Education is working in partnership with a rapidly improving primary school based in Greenwich, south London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS1 phase as a Year 1 teacher. The Year 1 teacher position will be a permanent appointment and is to begin in January 2019.
The Year 1 Teacher role is to become part of an energetic school team and is part of a very supportive KS1 phase. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Year 1 Teacher role:
- Class of 26 children
- TA and LSA support within the class
- Permanent role
- Salary: MPS/UPS inner London £29,663 - £48,244
- One form entry
- Well connected to the local community
- Supportive and driven senior leadership team
- Well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for applicants for the Year 1 Teacher position:
- Experience teaching KS1 or lower KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call .
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.
Prima Ardelle Associates
Age UK Bromley and Greenwich
St Giles Trust