Customer Service Associate
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Steinmart
The Stein Mart story began more than 100 years ago in the Mississippi Delta with one family owned establishment. Today, Stein Mart has grown into a nationwide retailer with over 290 stores. Stein Mart's success is attributed to our unique niche in the market offering current fashion trends at competitive prices paired with customer service and a personal shopping experience. Join the Stein Mart story today!
Stein Mart is currently seeking a professional individual enthusiastic about customer service and fashion. We are looking for someone focused on creating an exceptional customer service and shopping experience for our Stein Mart customer.
- Welcome and greet customers, modeling a positive customer service spirit, exhibiting a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and associates.
- Answer customer questions regarding products and services; assist customers with buying decisions.
- Operate cash registers to complete customer transactions.
- Display merchandise and maintain a clean shopping area to maximize store appeal.
- Assist in the receiving and of new merchandise from vendors.
- Prepare merchandise for the selling floor.
- Assist in minimizing loss of company assets.
- Contribute to team efforts.
- 1 year applicable retail/customer service work experience is a plus.
- Enjoys teamwork and encourages cooperation while working with others.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Light-to-moderate physical effort required; Sitting, standing and walking will constitute 90% or more of a work shift to include stooping, kneeling and lifting.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including some nights and weekends.
Remedy Compassion Center
The Home Depot