Inspector with B1 License
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My aerospace client in Ireland are looking for an inspector with a B1 license for a 3-month contract.
The suitable candidate will:
- Have experience in the aerospace sector
- Only certify work for which they hold a current PAC authorisation.
- Ensure completion of all inspections and maintenance in accordance with the approved maintenance data ie CMM/IPC/SB/SIL, etc. for work certified.
- Completion as necessary additional maintenance worksheets for requirements resulting from normal additional component maintenance.
- Wear the required personal protective equipment for the task at hand.
- Ensure that any tooling required to complete work is used and calibrated, where necessary.
- Ensure cleanliness of working areas.
- Ensure all tooling is returned to tool stores and accounted for at the completion of maintenance.
Certifying Staff will issue a certificate of release to service of work performed, by signing and dating in the appropriate place on EASA Form 1. Certifying staff may also act as Maintenance Technicians.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please e-mail your CV or call.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.