Administrative Assistant (Pharmaceutical)
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by ISR Recruitment Ltd
The Opportunity: Working as part of a team, this is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Administrative Assistant for 12 months to support our client's International Regulatory Operations (IRO) team, based in Cambridge.
Skills and Experience:
- Successful candidates will have significant administrative experience in a fast-paced, highly regulated, corporate and professional environment and be able to work under minimal supervision once up and running
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.) are needed and experience using a number of office software products would be useful
- Proofreading and editing skills of technical documents with excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Knowledge and understanding of administrative and office policies and procedures for regulated, corporate environments
- Receives occasional direction from manager to perform non-routine job responsibilities and duties.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Provides administrative support, calendar management and organises travel arrangements for the Director (IRO), the IRO leadership team and wider IRO team
- Gathering agenda topics for group meetings, organising technical support for large group VC meetings and takes meeting minutes for team meetings
- Raises purchase orders (POs) for partners, vendors, suppliers, etc.
- Attending weekly Administrative catch-up meetings to share information and ensure best practices are defined and implemented
- Take ownership and responsibility for updating IRO organisation charts as required and maintain the IRO area in SharePoint up to date
- Prepares and assists with PowerPoint presentations as required
Applications: To learn more about you can join our clients' current project plans and provide important administrative services and skills into their current functions on an initial 12 month contract based in Cambridge; please call Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please share a copy of your very latest CV for a call back in the strictest confidence.