Workday Change Manager
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Masento
Our client is looking for a Workday Change Manager on a 6-month contract:
The consultant will have extensive experience of Workday and associated HR process transformation urgently required to identify and mitigate any people related impacts resulting from the Workday implementation.
This is a 6-month contract based in Berkshire.
- Engaging, building strong relationships and partnering with the business leaders, SMEs and HR business partners to understand each project's scope and the associated impacts
- Driving change management and business readiness activities
- Owning and executing the change management plan,
- Articulating the nature of the changes, key impacts and scope of effort associated with the project as per the Change Impact Assessment approach
- Supporting the necessary OD/HR/IR involvement as identified within the project
- Defining the training needs analysis and the appropriate training strategy
- Planning and then delivering the end user training
If this fit's your experience and you are available immediately or in the next 4 weeks then apply for immediate consideration.
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
Sopra Steria Recruitment Limited
Qurated Network Limited