Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Experis IT
Executive Administrator - London - 18 Months
You will provide support for scheduling, travel, and expenses, along with management and oversight of special projects, as needed. To perform these tasks effectively, you will be expected to become familiar with the products, people, and organisational dynamics within the clients Innovation team. You will be expected to understand how to handle, with a great degree of independence, incoming requests for time, meeting bookings, resources and other needs from the team. In addition to supporting the Head of Innovation, you will work closely with his direct reports. You will be responsible for determining when to refer matters to others, and to whom they should be referred. You will be responsible for following up to ensure proper disposition, and make sure nothing falls through the cracks.
You will be a core member of the team, actively participating in staff meetings and quarterly off-site leadership team meetings (travel required 5%):
Asking questions, voicing opinions, offering recommendations, and owning actions.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- 5+ year's experience in an administrative environment.
- Proof Reader
- Great attention to detail and the maturity to handle confidential information is a must.
- Advanced knowledge of Mac/Windows desktop computer applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Desired Skills
- Past work experience in the high-tech industry is desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to communicate with all levels of Executive/Senior staff and clients.
- Collaborative style, with excellent teamwork.
- Champions improvements. Solves problems and makes decisions.
- Works in an organised and disciplined manner. Diplomatic. Very detail-oriented. Proactive by nature.
- Advanced desktop calendar management program experience.
- BA Degree desirable
Upgrade Recruitment Ltd
National Foundation For Educational Research
Harris Lord Recruitment