Communications Review Group (CRG) Analyst - VP level
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Morgan Stanley USA
The Communications Review Group (CRG) is a service-oriented team of experienced professionals responsible for reviewing marketing material that is created by Financial Advisors (FAs) for distribution to the general public.
- Supporting the Firm's social networking initiatives by reviewing and approving profiles, status updates, tweets, etc.
- Reviewing and approving FA created marketing, advertising and sales materials.
- Ensuring FA created materials are in conformance with regulatory requirements and Firm policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Making review decisions independently with minimal management involvement.
- Engaging business units in discussions and/or strategies around review content.
- Addressing review decisions, comments, and potential solutions with branch management.
- Assisting with CRG team projects as they arise and taking the lead on individual projects.
- Minimum 5-10 years of industry experience in reviewing marketing materials, advertisements and sales literature.
- Must have both the Series 7 and 24.
- Must have an understanding of Regulatory guidelines as they apply to Communications with the Public.
- Ability to demonstrate investment product knowledge is essential.
- Must have strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation).
- Must demonstrate a strong appreciation for a service-oriented business platform.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as a team and present/develop ideas.
- Proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
- Education: BA or BS
Morgan Stanley USA