Project Manager in the Scientific and Manufacturing field
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Manager in the Scientific and Manufacturing field wanted for our Aargau based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 8+ years' working experience as IT Project/Program Manager with implementation projects
- 4+ years' background as Scrum Master in leading cross-functional teams based globally
- Expertise with Cloud platforms and cloud services, experience with GxP/CSV are beneficial
- Competency in risk and issue management
- Certificate as Scrum Master as well as Product Owner
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
- Providing expertise in the EpiCX program for Medical and Content Strategy Tribe support as well as configuring the roadmap-definition for IQVIA OCE and helping in the definition of product requirements
- Establishing Agile working approach and ensuring a good collaboration between the departments by determining dependencies, tracking them and acting on them
- Cooperating with various IT and business stakeholders and guaranteeing that project/program objectives and requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders
- Identifying and operating systematic quality activities to ensure that projects employ all processes needed to meet Computer System Validation directives
- Supervising risk and issue management planning, identification, analysis and monitoring on projects; formulating risk mitigation strategies, and implementing solutions
- Managing project information and documentation necessary for successful communications across all stakeholders and any required updates to living system documents for validated systems
Location: Aargau, Switzerland
Does this sound like an interesting and challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more