Financial Crime Analytics AVP
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Robert Walters
My client is searching for an Associate Vice President to join their team. This London based position is based within one of the world's leading financial group.
The position of a Financial Crime Analytics Associate Vice President (AVP) has just become available in one of the world's leading financial group. My client is searching for an AVP to execute testing of FinCrime systems and tools in accordance with the business's global testing plan.
- To assist in performing enterprise IT application testing, documentation process flows, fully understand the IT compliance component and analyse data input and output.
- To perform system testing to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction data from primary source systems to AML/KYC and sanctions screening systems such as HotScan, Fircosoft, Actimize or other systems.
- To perform data analysis of financial payment messages.
- To prepare written reports which fully summarise each assigned review.
- To assist in the identification of controls and compliance issues, assess and document the related risk and make suitable recommendations for resolution.
- To assist in other projects or related duties as required.
- Degree educated (preferably a Computer Science or related degree) and/or similar work experience.
- ACAMS/ICA or similar certification in Compliance is desirable.
- 4+ years of relevant experience is required.
- Experience in an IT auditing environment.
- Experience of handling data formats, conducting data analysis and documentation.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite (ie Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word).
- Knowledge of System Architectures and documentation of the same (ie Actimize and/or HotScan architecture and/or any other AMLL compliance systems).
- An understanding of transaction banking applications and technologies would be desirable.
- Experience using tools such as SQL and related tools.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you are a results driven individual with the ability to operate under pressure, this could be the position for you!
Apply today! For more information, please get in contact.
Phone/Email: (see below)