Regional HR Business Partner - London
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Wright Solutions
HR Business Partner (London): £48-50k + Car Allowance, bonus and benefits
Covering sites across London, this is an opportunity to join a major UK business as a strategically minded HR Business Partner. Working in partnership with your business areas you will support commercial staff at all levels and handle a wide range of HR issues in a fast-paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working in partnership with busy and under pressure operational managers. Supporting them with a wide range of ER issues and processes. Coaching & advising them to improve capabilities across their teams.
- Working to develop strategies to deal with issues around Employee Engagement, Performance Management and Talent Acquisition.
- Helping create a culture of teamwork and continuous improvement.
As the lead HR professional for your business areas you will be required to liaise closely with managers in order to understand their needs and support them fully from an HR perspective. You must be prepared to travel and make yourself visible and influential.
The successful candidate will have
- Experience of influencing and challenging stakeholders across a busy commercial business.
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- A track record of delivering HR initiatives in a timely manner
- CIPD qualifications
- A varied HR background with proven success in a highly commercial, fast paced, multi-site and unionised environment.
Salary: £48-50,000 + car allowance, bonus and benefits.
We are keen to receive CV's via this advert in the first instance. However should you require more information than the advert provides you can call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on (Please quote ref BBBH40 in any correspondence)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Quest Search and Selection Ltd
Hays Human Resources