Senior Capital Accountant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Ashley Kate HR
Are you an immediately available Capital Accountant?
Job Title: Senior Capital Accountant
Location: West London
Contract: 6 months
Ashley Kate are currently looking for an experienced Capital Accountant to join our busy NFP client for 6 months on a contract basis.
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager you will support with the preparation of financial and management reports as well as assisting in the provision of tax planning and provision advice and guidance on current and future projects.
Other duties will include:
- To ensure that the accounting accurately reflects the financial position of the company.
- Provide information around capital planning
- Reconciliation of capital related balance sheet
- Preparation of budgets, forecast and accounts
- Maintain tax records
- Develop process improvements around financial accounting
The ideal candidate will have the following in order to strengthen their application:
- Fully qualified Accountant
- Experience of reconciling balance sheets
- Sound accounting knowledge
Key words: Capital Planning, Management accountant, Capitalised Interest, Budgeting, Forecasting, Reconciliation, Financial Management, Tax
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.