International Compensation Manager
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is looking for a Compensation & Reward Specialist to assist with the harmonisation between 2 organisations. The role is currently being advertised as FTC for 6 months and there will be frequent travel to the Basel office will be required.
- Support the set-up of multi country compensation structures and processes for a new joint venture company
- Set up the system and processes to gather and maintain compensation data - including out of cycle increases, promotions, new hires etc.
- Deliver the annual compensation cycle across multiple countries
- Deliver the annual incentive processes including target setting and bonus calculations
- Transition staff into the acquiring organisations grading structure - based on the Willis Towers Watson methodology
- Experience of managing compensation programmes - ideally across multiple locations - base pay, incentives, grades etc.
- Strong excel and data management/analysis skills
- Requirement to travel periodically to Switzerland to attend planning meetings
- Compensation design experience would be advantageous
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team -
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
LVMH FASHION GROUP
Annapurna HR Ltd
Michael Page Human Resources