Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Morgan Hunt
The role will involve both complex case work in a Highly Educated environment so you will have a proven track record in successfully applying employment law and good practice in this respect, with the ability to upskill and develop line managers.
- Act as the first point of contact for Senior Managers, escalating concerns where necessary.
- To respond efficiently and professionally to complex and sensitive enquires from Managers and employees, also around ER matters.
- To provide advice and coach Managers on the resolution of sensitive and complex issues, including performance concerns, disciplinary, grievances and absence management.
- To work collaboratively with Senior Managers and the wider organisation to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Undertake employee relation meetings, being the lead HR representative, taking minutes and preparing paperwork and investigation notes.
- To oversee the recruitment process and support managers from designated areas.
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably required by the Senior HR Business Partner.Work in partnership with a dedicated Department. Influencing skills are essential as is diplomacy and team working.
- Experience of providing HR advice and support to managers and staff at all levels in fast-paced, complex organisation
- Experience of managing a wide range of employee relations cases
- Demonstrable good knowledge of HR policies and systems including employment law and how to adapt to legal and / or organisational requirements
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role