Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is working closely with one of our key financial service clients to source a Talent & Learning Development Consultant. This roe will be to partner with the business and be the face of the Learning team to senior management. You will deliver TNA , design and deliver Learning initiative to your client group.
- Experience of working in an insurance background or other Financial Services is preferable but not essential
- Graduate Calibre with undergraduate degree
- Experience of analysing, developing and executing talent and development solutions
- Proven ability to deliver training solutions on a variety of programmes
- Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget
- Agile and comfortable with change - a can-do attitude
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team -
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.