Part-time HR Consultant
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Michael Page Human Resources
A permanent position and a great opportunity to consolidate HR experience working for various clients in hospitality, food and construction industries. This role would be ideal for an advisor looking for a very hands on, challenging role.
The client is a Glasgow based accountancy firm who also focus on HR consultancy across various industries. This is a great opportunity for a HR professional with knowledge of employment law, ER and payroll.
Key responsibilities include;
- Getting your sleeves rolled up and stuck in to anything the client needs
- Providing support and guidance (sometimes over the phone if not face to face)
- Supporting clients on ER issues
- Reacting to the clients needs and wants
- Being organised and being table to prioritise your time effectively.
The successful candidate will;
- have worked in HR for 3-5 years
- a consultant background (desired not essential)
- be confident in a client facing environment
- have your own car and willing to travel across the central belt
- be knowledgeable with ER and employment law
On offer for the candidate is;
- 30k FTE
- a part time opportunity (2 or 3 days per week)
- a great holiday allowance with auto enrolment pension
HOME Fundraising Ltd
Equal Approach Limited