Employee Relations Specialist - Advisory & Investigations
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Hudson
Responsibilities will include:
- Employee Relations Investigations function and be accountable for the service products provided
- Manage disciplinary and grievance processes (mainly focused on the UK), including conducting investigations, making recommendations regarding disciplinary action and conducting hearings
- Investigate employee related complaints and whistleblowing
- Suggest and track remedial recommendations
- Develop strong client relationships and provide advice on employee relations issues in line with EMEA employment law
- Develop HR policies and processes that meet current legal obligations.
- Devise and implement ER programmes and provide ER advice
- Maintain up-to-date wording for our standard contractual documentation to ensure compliance with legislation.
- Deliver commercial, innovative and practical solutions that are aligned to business objectives
Required skillset and experience:
- Proven track record as an Employee Relations Specialist/HR Business Partner with a solid understanding of UK employment law.
- An interest in and experience of EMEA employment law issues.
- Good practical working knowledge of ER policy/practice and be well versed in HR best practice.
- Key Competencies: strong communication skills; ability to remain calm when under pressure and maintain a good sense of humour; excellent coaching, consultancy, decision making and influencing skills; good attention to detail; self- starter and can use initiative; active team player.
- Project management skills.
- European languages skills (in particular French and/or German) are desirable (but not essential).
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry
- Investigative skills and experience
If you have the relevant skillset and experience and are interested in the role of Employee Relations Specialist, do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Absolute HR Recruitment