Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Page Personnel
A fantastic HR Advisor role for a global FMCG organisation, with a focus on employee relations and grievances & disciplinary matters.
A global organisation and leaders in their market with a great reputation for employee progression.
- Providing guidance on HR policies and processes. Involvement in matters of employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Ensuring the operational success and development of the HR department, working closely alongside senior management.
- Providing coaching and support to the management team in terms of development and performance management. Playing a key role in setting the right culture across the site and holding key individuals to account where necessary.
- Assist the HR Manager and General Manager in developing and driving policies and policy updates.
- Providing managers with the tools they need to manage absence, team development, performance etc. Delivery of induction training for new starters, consistently updating welcome pack information.
- Weekly/Monthly/Annual management reports.
- Experience in a similar HR Advisor position.
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards.
- Ability to prioritise and manage a varied workload.
- Creative with the ability to make decisions and have confidence in your own convictions.
- Takes a flexible approach to working hours, as this role does involve ensuring engagement is set right throughout the day.
- Excellent Employee Relations knowledge.
- Excellent Grievance & Disciplinary knowledge.
A great HR Advisor opportunity with a global brand that offers a fantastic benefits package as well as career progression.
Page Personnel HR
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Parkside Office Professional
Sugarman Health and Wellbeing