Head of HR Business Partners
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Annapurna HR Ltd
My client, a global property organisation, is searching for a new Head of HR Business Partners to be based in their London office. The current HR team is very operational and reactive, and your role would involve remodelling it to be more strategic and proactive. You would have 6 direct reports.
This is a critical role, therefore you need to be commercially focussed with strong influencing skills.
Other responsibilities include:
- Business partner senior stakeholders to help define and deliver their people agenda
- Lead on the management of complex employee relation issues
- Manage organisational change and business improvement initiatives
Highly desired requirements:
- Good educational background
- Experience managing high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Ability to influence at a senior level
- Organisational design experience
This is an amazing opportunity for someone to lead the transformation of an HR team, see the growth impact of this, and work with international teams.
Annapurna HR is working as a recruitment partner in regards to this role. For a confidential discussion please contact Adam on
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
NHS Property Limited