Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by John F Hunt
Job Title: Regional Director
Location: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire AL7
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 + Company car + medical insurance + pension
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking to add a permanent Regional Director to our team.
The Regional Director will provide leadership, management and development to the Operations Team; delivering the KPI's, operations plan and optimising the financial performance, capability and standards.
With high level organisational and planning skills, ensure the team reaches their full potential and works well to create a great environment that everyone will enjoy, and ensure the highest level of service delivery to customers at all times as well as meeting the efficiency goals of satisfied employees, quality levels and productivity.
- ensure close management & development direct reports
- financial accountability for P&L and profitability targets across allocated area
- operational accountability & a can do attitude to getting things done
- close working relationship with the sales department for any retenders & other new opportunities
- supporting the sales team with new bids & presentations
- attend monthly operational meetings
- undertake monthly performance reviews & annual appraisals with direct reports
- ensuring set KPI's are adhered to such as monthly audits, monthly reviews, outstanding actions from all audits to be updated on a regular basis
- ensuring that the team have their wages updated on our SSL system on a weekly basis
- develop relationships with clients and ensure challenging sites are being managed appropriately with the client
- regular communication with all clients
- adherence to company policies especially right to work process
- careful management of holidays ensuring operational demands of the business are taken into account
- drive a supporting & collaborative culture within the business
- ensure sites are fully resourced & plan B's are in place
- organically develop each contract by using internal specialist services team to undertake additional works such as periodic cleans, window cleaning etc.
- Experience of Finance, HR, H&S and Quality Systems, sales and management of these areas
- Experienced in delivering continuous improvement
- Industry experience required at senior level such as Regional manager, Account director, Operations director.
- Ability to prove they have been operating at a strategic level as being hands on and dealing with day to day challenges where necessary.
- The candidate will also possess excellent leadership, communications and broad strategic skills.
- Great organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong leadership skills. You need to be able to drive and promote the culture of the business.
If you feel you have the attributes to join our team and would like to be considered for this position, please forward your current CV at your earliest convenience, stating your suitability for the role.
Smart 10 ltd
Smart 10 ltd