Functional Analyst - Screendragon
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Digital Management Global Ltd
We have a fantastic opportunity to join one of London's very best digital agencies. Our client are based in a central London with a super office space, which consists of a dress down, laid back & friendly environment.
They have produced a range of top global work for numerous automotive, fashion and technology brands. Previous projects including large global web site builds, award winning advertising campaigns and cutting edge digital products.
We are searching for a Functional Analyst, with solid Screendragon understanding.
The following skills are also needed...
- 2+ Years working with project, resource and workflow management solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- A keen eye for detail and take a hands-on approach to work with a 'can do' attitude.
- Ability to effectively communicate (written or verbal) with technical resources and end users.
- This includes good customer service skills and a good telephone manner, with the ability to translate the user needs into clear and concise instructions for technical resources.
- Ability to work on several different tasks, prioritise them and meet deadlines by managing their time.
- Skill set must include strong project management skills and strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to daily circumstances quickly
- Work well in a team environment with little supervision
- Ability to learn and operate new applications and systems
- Understand and support project management administrative tasks in order to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Understand high level project management principles in order to create system generated reports that determine or maintain records
There are fantastic benefits on offer for this role, including healthcare, pension, social days and 25 days holiday.
If the above sounds of interest, please apply today.