Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Experis IT
Job title: HW Engineer
Salary: £45 p/h
12 months initial contract
- Circuit analysis and design of analogue interface circuits based on requirements.
- Detailed knowledge of low voltage, high performance small signal circuit design for interfacing with single ended and differential signals.
- Working experience designing sensor interface elements (eg RTD, 4-20ma, Voltage Inputs, strain gauge etc.)
- Working experience of the key elements of analogue circuit design: op-amps, BJTs, FETs, A-D conversion, filter design and characterization, CMR, PSR, thermal compensation and noise rejection techniques.
- Appreciation of design for EMC techniques to accommodate EMI and Lightning protection.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of PCB technologies and manufacturing
- Experience of DfT, DfM best practice
- Ability to author documentation (eg plans, requirements, design descriptions, test procedures etc.).
- Experience integrating and verifying electronic modules and products.
- Must be able to work according to company and industry standards and design processes.
People Force International limited
TRULY TAILORED RECRUITMENT