Electrical Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Opus Recruitment Solutions Ltd
- To design and develop new electronic and electrical sub-systems.
- Integration of electronic devices.
- Electrical assembly design.
- Wiring harness design.
- PCB Design.
- Electronic component selection.
- Some analogue and Digital board level design.
- Design and specification of electrical distribution hardware, cabling/breakers etc.
- Good knowledge of 3 phase distribution.
- Supporting device assembly bot remote and onsite.
- Fault finding/problem solving.
- Testing/Verification of development projects.
- Creating engineering bills of materials.
- HNC/equivalent or above
- Strong understanding of Machinery safety regulations and EU harmonized standards
- Understanding of UL/NFPA regulations
- Understanding of EN13849 regulations
- Design of safety circuits
- AutoCAD experience
CPS Group (UK) Ltd
Professional Personnel Management Limited
First Military Recruitment