Trainee Account Manager - Greenstar Cleaners
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Manor Royal Business District
We are a commercial cleaning company based in Crawley and covering Sussex and Surrey. We have been established for over 40 years and provide a quality sustainable cleaning service, to companies in Sussex and Surrey. We are continually growing and are now looking for a Trainee Account Manager to join the company.
If you have decided that you don't want to work in an office all the time, or retail and hospitality aren't really your thing, then this could be the job for you. It is a very varied role and no day is ever the same.
- The busiest part of our day is evenings, when most of our cleaning is carried out. In the evenings you would:
- Ensure that sites were cleaned to our standards by our staff and rectify if necessary.
- Train cleaners in our methods of cleaning
- Continually re-train staff to ensure standards are met
- Ad hoc cleaning and tasks
- During the day you will primarily be visiting client sites, but some time will be spent in the office carrying out duties including, updating our client site information, organising schedules and arranging stock.
- Regular cleaning of some of our day sites
- Covering holidays for day cleaners
- Distribution stock and materials
- Ad hoc tasks
- 8 hours, Monday to Friday, probably from 12.30 - 8.30pm, although this will need to be flexible.
- Rate Foundation Living Wage: £8.75
- There is 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Use of a company vehicle.
- The candidate will need to be enthusiastic and able to work as part of a team. A 'can do' attitude is required, along with the ability to cope under pressure and be flexible if things don't go according to plan (which is often the case). The will need to pay attention to detail and be self-motivated and organised.
- Good spoken and written English and good communication skills are necessary. As is a clean driving licence.
- Please be aware that this is a physically demanding role.
- No experience is required as full training will be given. We will also identify external skills courses that will develop the candidate in their role.
- A clean driving licence