CHC Learning Disabilities Nurse
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Computer Futures
We are currently working with an NHS organisation are on the lookout for an LD Nurse Assessor & Case Manager on a 4 day a week basis for 3 months.
The essential skills that they are looking for include the below:
- Registered Learning Disability Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Comfortable with a caseload of 35 cases
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Must have a car
- 18 months minimum LD experience
Day to Day:
- KEY PART: Supporting Case Management on up to 35 cases
- Going into the community visiting patients in their own homes and residential homes
Whilst homeworking isn't guaranteed, it may be considered on a case by case basis
For more information on this role, please send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales