Principal Analog Design Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by microTech Global Ltd
Our client is a world leading provider of MEMS sensor platforms found in Mobile, Wearables, Smart Home, Industrial, and Automotive products. The company's patented Fabrication Platform, MotionFusion technology, audio solutions, and location software and services addresses the emerging need of many mass-market consumer applications via improved performance, accuracy, and intuitive motion-, gesture- and sound-based interfaces.
Founded in 2003, They are headquartered in San Jose, California and has offices in Boston, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, France, Canada, Slovakia and Italy.
* Design, implement and verify analog / mixed-signal IC designs for various motion sensor products.
* Mentor junior engineers in all areas of product design.
* Evaluate system-level trade-offs for next-generation sensor interfaces and identify IC architectures in collaboration with the MEMS design team to meet performance requirements.
* Interface with digital design engineers to define and optimize sensor architectures and digital signal processing circuits.
* Guide layout engineers on physical design. Review layouts and provide feedback for optimal layout design.
* Tape-out designs on-schedule adhering to required specifications.
* Evaluate and validate designs in the lab and identify any deviations from requirements and implement corrective actions.
* Perform other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
* Industry experience in analog or mixed-signal CMOS circuit design.
* Thorough understanding of analog and mixed signal systems and micro-architecture trade-offs.
* Demonstrated ability to develop micro-architectures and high level Matlab system models.
* Proven track record of designing low-power, low-noise, precision CMOS analog circuits for high volume manufacturing.
* Strong skills in designing various analog/mixed-signal blocks including:
MEMS sense amplifiers
* Experience as IC lead on at least one project with demonstrated success.
* Experience with design for test approaches and development of characterization and production test plans.
* Lab and test equipment skills for the debug, characterization, and validation of designs.
* Effective and clear written and oral communication skills.
* Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take the initiatives for process and flow improvements
If you are interested in learning more about this job offer, please get in touch.