Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
If so, this could be the role for you.
We are currently recruiting a cleaner to work for a NHS client of ours, based in Pontefract. The role is working 7am until 10.15am, Mon-Fri on an ongoing temporary basis. You would be working as a team, making sure that targets are met RE cleanliness and combating healthcare related infections. The general duties will include:
* General cleaning on wards, making sure that the environment is as clean as possible.
* Stripping and making beds in an efficient manner.
* Responding quickly to spillages and adhoc incidents.
* Mopping and disinfecting floors.
* Liaising with healthcare professionals.
* Helping patients with generic queries.
* Cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms inc toilets.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role previously. However, if you are able to work 7am until 10.15am, Mon-Fri and believe that you have the relevant skills to undertake the role, then do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the urgent nature of this request, all suitable applicants will be contacted swiftly.
Please note that successful candidates will also have to undertake a DBS check.
Taskmaster is operating as a recruitment business for this vacancy. Please apply using the online facility available