Warehouse Operatives Food production
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Pay Rate: £7.83 for 25 yrs and over
Benefits: Weekly pay, Free meal, Free uniform and parking, 40 hrs a weeks and overtime available, view to go permanent with client
Shifts: Early and late including weekend flexibility required; Shifts between 05:00 am to 23:30 pm
* Unloading the dirty trolleys which comes from the aircraft and binning the waste
* Loading and operating dishwasher
* Polishing and segregating crockery and cutlery
* Portioning food in hot and cold kitchen ( target based and varying temperature from hot to cold)
* Setting tray as per the Airline requirement and standards and completing within the given time
* Packing snacks and drinks to a trolley - meat and alcohol
* Checking all the trolleys to make sure all in packed for the flight
We are looking for candidates that are flexible and enjoy working as part of a team. You will be bending, reaching and manual handling products continuously whilst at work.
Only apply for this role if you can travel to TW5 via public or private transport.
All successful candidates will need to provide a full 5 year check-able history which can include gaps and periods of unemployment or study and you will undergo a criminal records check.