Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
* Project manage upgrading or building work liaising with outside contractors
* Liaise with the MD for work projects to be undertaken
* Responsible for the Health & Safety requirements of the Hotel & employees
* update and monitor all risk assessments
* Supervise the maintenance of staff on a daily basis
* Liaise with Landscape Garden Contractors
* Ensure that records are maintained & training arranged as required
* Prepared to have a "hands on" approach for maintenance duties
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A basic understanding of HVC, electrical, plumbing & carpentry concept
* Salary is £25k
* Based outskirts of Scarborough
* Working 5/7 (will include weekends)
* Commutable from Scarborough, Pickering, Malton & Whitby & surrounding areas
For more information please call Nikki Holmes on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Castle Employment is an award-winning recruitment company based in Scarborough, Leeds and York. With over 50 years of experience, we deliver a market leading service building long-term relationships with our candidates. We offer an honest, straightforward approach, tailored to deliver exactly what our candidates need.
Castle Employment provides temporary, permanent and contract employment opportunities throughout Yorkshire and the UK. Our highly experienced team of consultants are all specialists within their field of recruitment and have a thorough understanding and knowledge of their roles ensuring that they can deliver a perfect match for your career aspirations.
At Castle Employment Group, we recognise and appreciate the value of high-quality candidates - so only right that we reward the people who introduce them to us.
Simply refer a friend to us, and if we find them a temporary or permanent position we will reward you with a shopping voucher to spend on yourself