Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
We buy our ingredients from ethical sources from all over the world and ship them into our production facility in Sleaford and convert this into the vast range of quality products we sell. We are proud to have just celebrated our 50th anniversary and in order to drive our continued growth plans to achieve our 5 year business plan, we are currently inviting applications for the Production Supervisor position within our organisation.
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient operation of the packing facility within Production whilst proactively working to continually improve health and safety, quality and hygiene standards. Some of the main elements of the role include:
* Effective allocation of labour across all lines throughout the department.
* Ensuring the daily production plans are achieved on budget.
* Supporting the weekly GMP audits and cleaning schedules
* The identification of any training requirements for all employees using continual gap analysis.
* Ensuring effective communication of daily/weekly KPI's to the teams.
* To assist in the effective preparation for customer visits and audits.
* Management of holidays and absenteeism.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement initiatives that help drive losses from the business.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
* A positive, customer focused attitude driven from an appreciation of our core values.
* A good understanding of health and safety in the workplace and BRC quality requirements.
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
* The ability to manage and prioritise tasks and time effectively.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven experience of managing a team.
* Ideally experience of change management through a diverse workforce.
This is a full-time permanent position with a competitive salary based on experience.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and would like to join this company, please apply by forwarding an up to date CV and details of your remuneration package as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This vacancy is being advertised and handled by Spider. The regions Fixed Fee Web Recruiter and Online Job Advertiser. We provide an online recruitment advertising and employee selection service in Suffolk, Norfolk, Essex, Cambridgeshire and beyond.
Additional keywords: production, supervisor, food production, health and safety, team management
By applying for this role you give permission for Spider to submit your personal information contained within your CV or any other relevant information provided in order for the prospective employer to review your application for the specific role applied for. Spider Web Recruitment will not submit or use your personal information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment