Senior Business Development Manager
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Anonymous
VoiceAbility supports people who face disadvantage or discrimination to have a voice that counts. Providing advocacy and user involvement services across England, VoiceAbility is a growing organisation working with people who are vulnerable or marginalised to raise their voices and have their rights respected.
Position: Senior Development Manager
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire - occasional home working will be considered (Commutable from Huntingdon, Newmarket, Bedford and surrounding areas)
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £38,000 to £42,000 per annum
Benefits: 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays; 5% employer pension & 3% employee contribution; Salary sacrifice pension scheme; Cycle to work; Employee Assistance programme; Supportive working environment fostering a good work / life balance; Support with professional development
Closing date for applications: 3rd January, 2019
About the role:
Are you passionate about supporting people to have their voices heard and their rights respected? Are you looking for your next step in your Business Development career?
In this role you will be responsible for high risk, high value opportunities for funding from public sector and grant giving bodies, supporting us to achieve our strategy and diversify. You will also provide coaching and mentoring to our Proposals Specialists. See job description for additional responsibilities.
- Have a strong and successful track record in a business development or trusts and grant funding role
- Be experienced in developing new opportunities and delivering high quality written proposals
- Understand the voluntary, health and social care sectors, and the people we work with, such as people with learning disabilities, mental health conditions or looked after young people
- Be committed to equality and diversity
- Be flexible and willing to travel and work flexibly, particularly during busy periods
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Fundraising Manager, New Business Development, Business Development Executive, Bid Writer, Proposals Specialist, Business Development Officer, Trusts & Grants Fundraiser, etc
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT