Interim Financial Accountant
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
One of the UK's leading Universities requires an Interim Financial Accountant to start as soon as possible. My client is regarded as a world class institution providing outstanding education to students across the globe via their comprehensive network of partnerships.
This position will be reporting into the Financial Controller, ensuring the Universities' financial accounting services are delivered accurately and on time.
Day to day duties:
* Prepare the annual consolidated statutory financial statements
* Manage the annual audit process, ensuring continuous improvements are made to imrpove accuracy and timeliness of information provided
* Produce statutory returns including all tax returns
* Develop and deliver training to staff on University tax VAT and other tax matters
* Produce the year end time table, ensuring delivery to the timescales
* Attend committee meetings
* Deputise for the Financial Accountant when required
* Qualified CCAB (or equivalent)
* Familiar with group structures and have an understanding of inter-group transactions
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply as soon as possible to ensure your details are considered