Senior Development Manager
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
The Senior Development Manager will be responsible for high risk, high value opportunities for funding; including identifying, project managing and writing applications for funding their work, including grant funding opportunities and invitations to tender for public sector contracts, in all areas of the business.
• Providing coaching and mentoring to Bid Writers in all aspects of Business Development
• Contributing to the teams with which you work, taking collective responsibilities for upholding and promoting culture and values
• Working with Regional Directors to inform future planning based on knowledge gained
• Leading on specifically targeted New Business Directions
• Attending market engagement events, engaging with commissioners and understanding their needs
• Develop and support high quality partnership working where appropriate
Ideal candidates will come from the voluntary sector and have a successful track record of winning work through competitive tendering.
Exceptional writing and editing skills are essential for this role.
This role will suit someone in a similar role, who is looking for a new challenge and has an interest in the voluntary sector, alternatively someone who is currently a Bid Writer and looking for the next step in their career.
For a full job description and to apply, please forward your CV in Word format, detailing your salary expectations and notice period.
Closing date for applications: 4th January 2019
Interviews will take place on the 10th & 11th January 2019
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)
The One Group
EASYWEB NFP RECRUITMENT