Senior Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
You will be experienced in all aspects of temporary recruitment - enjoying sales & business development, staff recruitment & resourcing, service & planning, to help you maximise business opportunities and promote the range of services offered by the company.
Working within a busy and successful branch you will be involved in generating new business and developing existing business through telephone and face to face sales activities and ensuring profitability through sales, marketing, recruitment and administration. The successful candidate will have the ability to combine professionalism and friendliness to meet the needs of clients and workers and deliver a quality service to both, whilst consistently meeting targets.
Basic Salary: £18,000 - £25,000 - OTE years 2/3 £65k Commission:Uncapped; zero threshold year one & a generous escalator thereafter
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
1. Previous temporary staffing experience; preferably in a nursing / locum / healthcare or industrial market.
2. Strong understanding of the recruitment life cycle and best practice recruitment processes involved in supplying temporary staff;
3. Proven success in achieving targets; Experience running a busy temp desk; Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels both in person and over the telephone;
4. Ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients, workers and colleagues;
5. A "Can do" attitude and the ability to think "out of the box" to maximise opportunities;
6. Excellent administration and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload;
7. Good level of general education;
8. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
1. Proven ability to generate revenue and develop profitable business;
2. Demonstrable understanding and appreciation of compliance and legislative requirements in Nursing and Healthcare recruitment.
If you feel you would make a suitable candidate please apply now
Resource Solutions Group