Intermediate mechanical design engineer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
About The Role:
Due to an increasing workload, they are currently seeking a Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer with sound technical and interpersonal skills, to join their Building Services team in Manchester.
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be responsible for managing and delivering designs for a wide range of innovative and challenging projects in a variety of sectors, including education, healthcare, defence, blue light, utilities.
They are looking to expand their team with an engineer who has over 3 years design/technical background, with good communication skills and problem solving ability.
In addition you should also have:
• Degree qualified or HNC qualified
• Have experience of mechanical building services / HVAC
design (ie. domestic water services, ventilation, heating, cooling)
• Hands on knowledge and understanding of IES, Hevacomp and
AutoCAD; experience with Revit MEP is desirable
• Knowledge of current legislation e.g. UK Building Regulations,
also Low/Zero Carbon Technologies and BREEAM
Remuneration / Benefits:
They value and promote a positive work-life balance and encourage team members to get involved with charity, sports, community and company functions. Providing a balanced career is really important to them and they work hard to make sure everyone feels a valued part of their organisation.
You will receive a competitive salary that will match your skills and experience, as well as the following benefits:
• Stakeholder pension
• Life assurance
• Private health insurance (BUPA)
• 26 days' annual leave + Bank Holidays
• Professional subscriptions
• Relocation allowance (if applicable)
• Season ticket or car loan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Childcare vouchers
ETS Consulting Ltd