Senior Commercial Manager
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
A leading consultancy is seeking an experienced Senior Commercial Manager on a temp basis to work with a key client in the heart of London. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic team working on some really interesting projects within rail!
Paying up to £500 a day!!
* Degree qualified
* Membership of a professional body (ideal)
* Extensive experience in commercial management
* Demonstrable relevant experience
* Good understanding of the construction/railway industry
* Good negotiation skills
* Plan, deliver and manage all procurement activities to deliver effective contracts /contract variations to time, cost and quality. This will include supporting the specification(s) development, finalising procurement strategies, contract drafting, leading all procurement activities (including any negotiation required, tender qualifications etc.), and continuous and effective engagement with the wider project team in order to award a value for money suite of contracts
* Provide commercial evaluation of the 'make or buy' proposals for delivery of the systems development, operations and maintenance;
* Develop negotiation strategy for high value potential extension(s) /variation(s) with incumbent suppliers, including a cost-benefits analysis to support negotiations
* Lead, prepare and deliver any negotiations with existing suppliers;
Interested? Then contact Niamh Finnegan today on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business
Randstad Construction, Property & Engineering