Business Development Executive
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
As the fastest growing and most positively reviewed estate agency in the UK, Purplebricks is helping customers save millions of pounds in commission and making the process of buying, selling and letting much more convenient, transparent and fair. We have taken our innovative service to Australia, the USA and recently Canada. We combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a Central Property Team to deliver an amazing customer experience and focus on people, not just property.
You will be part of a team that's dedicated to growing the lettings side of the business by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service and creating valuation appointments for our Local Lettings Experts. You will be focused on creating new business from lead opportunities and working to exceed individual and team targets.
The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
What are the responsibilities of the Business Development Executive?
- To acquire new vendor business.
- To build future client base through strong relationship management exceeding
- Liaise with LPEs with regards to viewing and valuations to ensure the best possible customer journey
- Develop knowledge of your clients, gain an understanding of their needs and ensure services are being fully utilised to fulfil their requirements.
- Manage email queries alongside outbound calls to maximize efficiency and speed of resolution for our customers.
- Successfully manage a pipeline in order to maximise every single lead opportunity
- Ensure efficient use of data from system generated tasks and external data
- Undertake any reasonable ad hoc duties as and when required, including assisting with inbound call handling if needed
What do we look for in a Business Development Executive?
- God sales and negotiation skills.
- Lettings administration or negotiator experience.
- Previous experience of working in a customer service environment.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Plenty f drive, initiative and motivation.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability.
- Organised approach to workload.
- Hard working with strong work ethic.
- Computer literate.
We will offer our Business Development Executive a fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus and commission package
- 25 day's holiday after meeting a length of service benchmark
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Perkbox (an amazing benefits platform giving employees access to high street and online discounts, an employee assistance programme and a wellbeing hub)
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
- An exciting environment filled with amazing, talented people to work with!
Why not click 'apply' today? Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the world's fastest growing estate agency as our Business Development Executive
IPS Group Ltd
Clark James recruitment
Kairos Recruitment Group