Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Can you make the hairs on the back of our neck stand up? Do you want to push the boundaries of what can be done? Can you communicate emotion? Do you believe you can always do, learn and enjoy more? We are looking for videographers with experience that can bring a new dimension to our already very talented team. Native Media are going places and want you to go places too.
Skills and attributes that would be ideal for the role:
● Someone who loves the creative process
● An incredible talent who wants to make great video
● You must be familiar with the latest equipment and techniques
● You must be able to film, edit and manage sound and lighting
● You must be able deliver emotion and videos that drive engagement
● Someone who can work independently and hit deadlines
● A good communicator
● Be able to work to brand and style guides
● Have a strong understanding of online video production and distribution
● Can use Adobe Creative Suite
● Knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be beneficial, but not required
● The will to achieve and push the boundaries
● A desire to make the role theirs and help take the company to the next level
● A full driving licence is required
Native Media is a company with high ambition, high expectation and a desire to succeed. We are already producing great videos for great brands such as iCandy, ASDA, Phil&Teds, Stabilo, Trunki, Bugaboo, Stokke and more besides. We are experiencing high demand for our services due to the rise in popularity of video marketing across social media. Our clients love what we do, we are going places fast, and they want you to as well. At Native, you will find a great friendly working environment, the freedom to develop your work your way and the potential of a enjoyable long term career.
We are looking for amazingly creative people to work in our offices in Boston, Lincolnshire.
Please send a CV, a showreel and covering letter telling us why you think we should consider you.
Workforce Unlimited is a Recruitment Agency and acting on behalf of a Client. By submitting your CV or application to Workforce Unlimited, you are consenting to your details being forwarded onto our Client in relation to the position applied for and, unless advised otherwise, we will retain your information for consideration for future relevant vacancies for a limited time