International Sales Executive
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client, a global events and media business are embarking upon a large-scale transformation programme, where they're investing heavily across every facet of the business: buying new events and global expansion, improving content and marketing, new offices and most importantly bringing in the best performing sales talents to drive the company through the next exciting phase of growth.
We're looking for 25-30 people with the following experience and attributes as a minimum requirement:
• Strong B2B sales
• Cold calling, new business development experience
• Longevity (candidates need to have two years solid experience within one company and not continuously moved around)
• Know their figures and revenue to date - you will be tested on your figures
• Drive and ambition
• Articulate and confident - be presentable to clients
• Salary expectations £30-45k as a base salary and have a very generous commission structure and benefits.
Benefits included company Trips abroad (whole sales team went to the Med earlier this year), Days out (Wimbledon, Ascot, O2 tickets) and Giveaways (Laptops)