Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
£8.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Portsmouth area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Any other retail security associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
* Average 40 hours per week covering Tuesday 10:00-18:00, Wednesday 11:00-19:00, Thursday 09:00-17:00, Friday 11:00-19:00 & Saturday 10:00-18:00.
* Applicants must be flexible.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bennett & Game Recruitment Ltd
University of Portsmouth