Gas Service Layer
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
Salary and benefits: Competitive Salary, Pension Matched to 7.5%, two Share Scheme options, 21(+9) days Annual Leave, Discounts at over 800 retailers.
Location: We are hiring across Dundee/Aberdeen/Falkirk and Glasgow.
Business area: Utilities - Scotia Gas Networks
Introduction: Working in alliance with one of the leading Gas Utility companies, delivering natural and green gas to 5.9 million homes and businesses across Scotland and the South of England. this is an exciting opportunity for a customer-centric Site Team Leader within Kier Utilities, to work on the Scotia Gas Framework.
No day will be the same in this crucial role where most of your time will be spent site based and you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the delivery teams and sub-contractors on site. This role will report to the front line manager and will require the effective utilisation of time and resources to meet delivery programmes. The Site Team Leader will be expected to carry out the implementation and monitoring of health, safety, quality and performance standards and ensuring all work meets required gas industry regulations and SGN approved standards
* Lead the team on site in the installation and replacement of Gas Mains and / or Services.
* Ensure that work is completed with full regard to H&S requirements, company policies and client expectations.
* Ensure all work on the public highway is carried out with full regard to NRSWA regulations.
* Complete all paperwork and documentation as required.
* Actively promote Health and Safety in the workplace, setting a good example to other employees and ensuring awareness of and compliance with general Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Health and Safety Management System.
* Perform other duties as may from time to time be reasonably required.
Desired qualifications; even if you only hold a selection of the qualifications please still apply as we can offer training if your tickets have expired:
* EUSR S.C.O. 1,2,4,5,
* EUSR Utility SHEA (Gas)
* EUSR Safe Digging
* Streetworks Operative (City & Guilds 6156)
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Service Laying
* NVQ 2 - NCO (Gas) Main Laying
* CSCS Card
* Full Drivers Licence
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together.
**Please note your CV may be shared across the alliance partners on this project