Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
Workplace Options is the world's largest integrated employee support services and work-life provider. Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, we provide world-class employee support and work-life services, wellness coaching, counselling referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from work and personal stress to mental health symptoms and crisis support. Service centres are located in Raleigh (USA), Toronto (Canada), London (UK), Dublin (Ireland), Lille & Paris (France), Lisbon (Portugal), Bangalore (India), Tokyo (Japan), Jakarta (Indonesia) Ghent (Belgium), Dubai (UAE) Shanghai (China) and Singapore (Singapore). We provide support to over 58 million employees in 90,000 organizations across more than 200 countries and territories.
Global Provider Recruitment Specialist
* Recruit community based providers offering counseling in Employee Assistance, Managed Behavioral Health, Substance Abuse, Trauma, Training, Geriatric Care Management, and Wellness Coaching. Recruitment area includes all locations where WPO has covered lives, currently over 200 countries.
* Conduct screening interviews with provider candidates to ensure they meet criteria for WPO Global Network.
* Follow the WPO guidelines for credentialing providers adapted to specific locations.
* Primary Source Verify (PSV) provider records within specific timelines prescribed by WPO credentialing guidelines.
* Respond to provider inquiries within the specified turnaround times.
* Distribute provider guidelines and application materials to external affiliates/providers during the recruiting process and based upon requests.
* Maintain accurate and up to date electronic provider records.
* Review provider applications and supporting documentation for completeness.
* Respond to provider questions regarding the web site, application status and payment.
* Match participants with appropriate network provider. Contact participants to relay referral information details.
* Complete all tasks in a timely manner and in accordance with the production and quality guidelines set by management.
* Adhere to all data privacy and security requirements globally.
* Bachelor's Degree required.
* Customer service experience. Sales experience desired.
* High level of literacy with a variety of software applications including Excel and Word.
* Well-honed research skills - can perform web research creatively, quickly and efficiently
Abingdon & Witney College
Eileen Richards Recruitment Limited
The Talent Group